Kincaid Westland Solid Wood Queen Size Poster Bed 1
The Weatherford Collection is designed around several time-honored solid wood techniques and treatments that speak to an 'American farmhouse' styling. From turnings to simple framed panels and the hand-rubbed finish, the Westland Bed brings it all together. It is available in King or Queen size.
Inspired by the casual surroundings of the American farmhouse, Kincaid's Weatherford collection blends timeless simple style with exceptional craftsmanship. Weatherford is a Kincaid original and is made from solid New Zealand Pine. It takes a number of design and construction techniques from the early wood workers. One example is the uneven board lay-up that shows off the individual pieces of solid wood that make up each part of the furniture. This highlights the solid wood furniture construction and becomes part of the two Weatherford finishes. The two finishes are, Cornsilk - a lighter, almost white color reminiscent of a time-worn painted fence, Heather - a gray-brown blend inspired by weathered barns Weatherford combines the best of modern furniture features with the authentic benefits of solid wood in an heirloom-quality construction. Notable features include the Kincaid Soft-Close drawer system. Kincaid also utilizes the best of the old-world construction techniques such as English Dovetails, mortise and tenon construction, floating tops and panels, full dust proofing and multi-step hand-rubbed finishes.
Country of Origin: United States of America
- Wood Species: New Zealand Pine
- Cubic Volume: 31.2
- Storage Option: Yes
- Bed Size: Queen
- Warranty Length: 1 Year
- Warranty Term: Kincaid products are warranted to the original purchasers from authorized Kincaid e-tailers for factory related defects (materials and workmanship) that appear under normal household use for a period of 1 year from date of purchase
- Care and Cleaning: Care of Finish - Finishes are naturally resistant to minor everyday hazards or accidents, however, some precautions are necessary to maintain the beauty of wood furniture. 1 - Dust with soft cloth slightly moistened with water. Always rub in the direction of the wood grain. 2 - Do not place beverages directly on furniture. 3 - Furniture should not be placed in direct sunlight. 4 - Remove any spills or smudges immediately
- Solid wood construction for quality and beauty that will last a lifetime
- Multi-Step finish system to highlight the natural beauty of the wood
- Combinations of different solid wood species are used
- Not all exposed surfaces are constructed of solid wood
Material: Solid Wood