Kincaid Kitchen Island 2
The Nook dining is also available in a counter height kitchen island format. The Nook Kitchen Island offers added storage and organization as well as giving you a few extra seats with the drop leaves in their upright position. Solid wood construction and our Kin Guard performance finish make this furniture perfect for active families and entertaining.
It's not just for breakfast anymore. Often referred to as "the breakfast nook", the casual dining space adjacent to today's kitchens is more like the hub of all family life. And a space with this kind of exposure to everyday life needs to look and perform great - even under pressure. The Nook from Kincaid Furniture is a casual dining solution that builds on the family-friendly benefits of solid wood construction and the Kin Guard performance finish. Choose from a variety of flexible options to fit most any kitchen dining space, Round or Rectangular dining table shape, 30" standard height or 36" counter height dining tables, Tables from 44" round up to 80" rectangular, Seating from two up to six chairs, Seating surfaces in solid wood seat or upholstered seat with performance fabric, Three flavors - Brushed Oak, Heathered Oak or Hewned Maple.
Finish: Hewned Maple
Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Wood Species: Maple
- Cubic Volume: 32.8
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Dining Table Height: Counter Height
- Dining Table Seat Up to: 4
- Dining Table Shape: Rectangular
- Warranty Length: 1 Year
- Warranty Term: Kincaid products are warranted to the original purchasers from authorized Kincaid e-tailers for factory related defects (materials and workmanship) that appear under normal household use for a period of 1 year from date of purchase
- Care and Cleaning: Care of Finish - Finishes are naturally resistant to minor everyday hazards or accidents, however, some precautions are necessary to maintain the beauty of wood furniture. 1 - Dust with soft cloth slightly moistened with water. Always rub in the direction of the wood grain. 2 - Do not place beverages directly on furniture. 3 - Furniture should not be placed in direct sunlight. 4 - Remove any spills or smudges immediately
Material: Solid Wood