Kincaid Eastburn Solid Wood King Size Sleigh Bed
The Eastburn Bed might be the centerpiece that your bedroom is missing. It has a scale that suits the master bedroom while its casual lines and natural solid wood character create a calming tone. A subtle curve creates definition across the individual solid pine boards allowing a view into its old-world construction. A matching footboard and fully integrated moldings on the side rails keep the look finished and clean.
Inspired by the rugged solid wood roads that America traveled, Plank Road is a tribute to the sturdy resolve that is our heritage. Every solid wood board presents its own personality while playing a part in the broader story. Avoiding unnecessary embellishments, the beauty of the furniture's construction is enough. The collection features a casual, organic style that blends modern and vintage design influences with the natural character of solid wood furniture. Two finish choices are available across the assortment, Stone - a natural brown tone that lightly shades the pine lumber, Charcoal - just as the name suggests, except these pieces feature the contrasting Stone finish on the tops for a two-tone look.
Country of Origin: United States of America
- Wood Species: New Zealand Pine
- Cubic Volume: 46.7
- Bed Size: King
- Warranty Length: 1 Year
- Warranty Term: Kincaid products are warranted to the original purchasers from authorized Kincaid e-tailers for factory related defects (materials and workmanship) that appear under normal household use for a period of 1 year from date of purchase
- Care and Cleaning: Care of Finish - Finishes are naturally resistant to minor everyday hazards or accidents, however, some precautions are necessary to maintain the beauty of wood furniture. 1 - Dust with soft cloth slightly moistened with water. Always rub in the direction of the wood grain. 2 - Do not place beverages directly on furniture. 3 - Furniture should not be placed in direct sunlight. 4 - Remove any spills or smudges immediately
- Solid wood construction for quality and beauty that will last a lifetime
- Multi-Step finish system to highlight the natural beauty of the wood
- Combinations of different solid wood species are used
- Not all exposed surfaces are constructed of solid wood
Material: Solid Wood